W.O.W. - Worship on Wednesday
April 14, 2021 6:30pm
Address: Northern Hills United Methodist Church, 3703 N Loop 1604 East, San Antonio, TX US 78247
Contact: Patrick Jackson e
Wednesdays | 6:30 p.m. | YouTube
This sermon series features committee members giving their Transformational Testimony, based on how they transitioned from being a receiving church member to a serving church member. How did their mindset switch from receiving at church to serving at church with your ideas, time, gifts, and talents? Hear about their first Ministry they attended or were involved with. How/when did they transition to serving in Ministries, leading Ministries, and leading the church. Listen as they share their personal testimony of transition with us.
This podcast style question and answer interview with Pastor Patrick will touch on the following questions.
- How did you first come to attend Northern Hills church?
- What was the first committee or ministry that you served on?
- Then, how did you transition into a leadership role?
- What is your current leadership role at this time? Or did you just step down from a leadership role? How long have you/had you been serving in the position?
- What did you sacrifice to be in leadership at the church?
- What did you gain from the experience?
- What would you recommend for someone who is interested in leadership at Northern Hills?
We hope you can join us each Wednesday on YouTube. Click on the subscribe button, (it's free) to see our weekly W.O.W. service.