June 14, 2023 9:00am
Address: Ministry Center, 4306 Naco Pass, San Antonio, TX US 78217
Contact: Gloria Contreras, RN e
Wednesday | June 14 | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
Ministry Center Campus
Digital 3D Mobile Mammograms are coming!
To have a mammogram at the Mobile Mammography Unit, you must:
- Be 40 years of age or older (insurance permitting).
Under 40 years of age must have a physicians order for screening.
- Have not had a mammogram within the past 365 days.
- Last mammogram must have been negative.
- Have NO NEW symptoms, such as lumps, pain, skin changes, or nipple discharge. (See a physician right away if you have changes. Call us if you do not have a physician.)
- Have not had breast cancer in the last three years.
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding. ( A screening mammograms cannot be done until 90 days after breastfeeding has been stopped.)
Be prepared for your visit:
- Bring the name, address, and phone number of your physician.
- If you have had a mammogram in the past, locate your films and bring them to your mammography appointment. If you are unable to do so, bring the location name and phone number of where you received the previous mammogram.
- Bring a valid photo ID.
- Bring your insurance card (we accept Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurances).*
- DO NOT wear deodorant, perfume, powders or lotions.
- DO wear a two-piece outfit.
A physician's order is NOT needed for patients who have seen their physician within a year prior to their mammogram appointment.
* If you do not have insurance or a doctor, please call 210-703-8100 details and to learn how you can get a mammogram throught the generosity of community funding.
To schedule your appointment today please call 210-704-4100. (se Habla Espanol.)