What to Expect
Expect to be part of a positive team with a genuine desire to help people feel welcome and connected.
This position would require you to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the service on Sunday (each person will be on a weekly rotation).
- Sunday Servant - include ushers, worship greeters, communion preparers and communion servers -
- Ushers - duties include handing out bulletins, acknowledging every worshipper, and as needed assisting with seating.
- Worship Greeters - Opening the church door with a welcoming smile and greeting. Guide visitors and church members as needed.
- Communion Preparers and Servers - prepare communion, serve communion, distribute bread or juice at stations during communion services, and clean up communion items after worship service. (1st Sunday of each month.)
- Scripture Readers - reads aloud passages from scripture. (Bilingual readers needed for La Roca.)
- Lay Servants - to assist Pastors
- Stage & Special Events Decorator - decorates stage or building depending on time of year and event.
Volunteer on the form below!