Serve in the church
- Sunday greeters
- Welcome Center area/Refreshment help
- Children's Sunday School sign-in
- Help prepare and serve meals for special occasions (such as the monthly Adult Special Needs luncheon)
- Golf cart ministry: "Patrol" parking lot on Sunday morning from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. once or twice a year.
- Military Recognition and Visibility
- Military Welcome Team
- Communion servers - monthly (weekly at The Table service)
- Communion assistants to set up and clear the altar
- Scripture readers (at traditional services)
- Media/computer support
- Extra volunteers for Christmas and Easter services
- Volunteer Wish List:
- Stage assistants (Contemporary services, Sunday mornings): Help with arranging and moving items on stage, assisting with basic equipment setup, etc. All training provided.
- Video editing/streaming support: (during the week) Helping with simple video editing and organizing material for video streaming. All training provided, but at least some experience and familiarity with computers is a plus.
- Tuesday volunteers - 2 hour shifts - basic computer skills needed
- Sunday volunteers - 2 hour shifts answering questions and some computer work
- Friday volunteers - 2 hour afternoon shift
- Weekly Sunday School teachers and aides
- Wednesday evening children's ministry volunteers
- Special Events: Trunk or Treat, Breakfast with Santa, Easter Celebration
- Teachers, mentors, sponsors, drivers, host homes, etc.
- Youth regular gatherings are Sunday morning (Sunday School), Sunday evening (fellowship and study) and Wednesday evening (fellowship and study)
- Summer - mission trips
Committees (organized annually)
- Traditional Worship
- Contemporary Worship
- Prayer Ministry - Every Tuesday morning at 6:30 a.m. our prayer team meets in the Sanctuary to pray over all known concerns. Anyone is welcome at any time to join. These prayer requests are also emailed to a prayer team.
- Bereavement Care team
- Military Spiritual Support
For more information on how to serve in the church, call 210.654.0881 or email